HAGS Vietnam Limited Warranty - Play and Park Products
- 25 years - Against failure due to material or production defects on structural steel components and stainless steel components (e.g. slides).
- 20 years - Against failure due to material or production defects on HPL components and HDPE panels.
- 15 years - Against failure due to severe rot on structural engineered softwood posts or engineered hardwood, and against failure due to production defects on structural steel for highly dynamic play components (e.g. Mobilus, Titan).
- 10 years - Against failure due to material or manufacturing defects on non-structural engineered softwood, and on all galvanized and other non-painted steel and metal parts; against failure due to severe rot on Robinia.
- 5 years - Against failure due to material or production defects on springs, painted metal parts (constituting significant corrosion), plastic and net constructions.
- 2 years - Against failure due to material or production defects for movable parts, including rubber parts (e.g. swing seats, rubber tiles), and for all other products in general.
HAGS Vietnam Limited Warranty - Sport and Fitness Products
- Lifetime - Against failure due to material or production defects on structural steel components on Arena multi-sport. (Excluding Arena Duo)
- 20 years - Against failure due to material or production defects on structural steel components on Fitness products.
- 10 years - Against failure due to material or production defects on demountable moving parts on Fitness products, such as shafts and spindles. As well as failure due to material or production defects on structural steel components on Arena Duo.
- 5 years - Against failure due to material or production defects on plastic parts, panels and significant corrosion of painted metal parts.
- 1 year - Against failure due to material or production defects for movable parts, including rubber parts (e.g. bearings and buffers) and for all other products in general.
The warranty does not apply.
- For normal wear and tear occurring with intended use, such as cosmetic issues from surface corrosion, scratches, dents, marring, fading, discoloration, etc.
- If products are subjected to abuse, misuse, unintended use, neglect, excessive strain or vandalism.
- If the product is exposed to unforeseeable environmental conditions such as extraordinary weather and natural disaster.
- If the product is being used or installed together with products not approved by HAGS Vietnam Aneby AB.
- If the purchaser has not performed and documented inspection and maintenance as directed in published HAGS Vietnam Inspection and Maintenance Guides (free copies are available on our web site or by request). All required maintenance must be carried out promptly and regularly over the life of the product.
- If the product is assembled and/or installed in a manner contrary to HAGS Vietnam instructions.
- For corrosion damage when the product is directly exposed to salt water. When installed within 200m from the coast line, warranty period is halved on damage caused by corrosion.
- If the purchaser fails to report warranty claims in a timely manner, or otherwise fails to comply with the claims reporting procedure above.
- For minor timber related issues like cracks (that do not diminish structural integrity or safety), resin or knot penetration. Whilst every care is taken to select the best materials, timber is a natural material that is expected to seasonally expand and contract over time
- If the purchaser does not observe and comply with product notices and instructions issued from time to time by HAGS Vietnam and/or its authorized dealers related to product issues and safety.
Purchaser must send warranty claims to HAGS Vietnam using [email protected].vn or in written to HAGS Vietnam Aneby AB, Grännavägen 7, SE 578 33 Aneby, or to a HAGS Vietnam authorized dealer, within three (3) months of when a product defect is discovered or should have been discovered. Purchaser must present the valid original invoice or the original warranty certificate along with the notice of claim. In addition, the customer must, upon request, present HAGS Vietnam with a copy of documents indicating how inspection and maintenance procedures have been conducted. Upon request, defective or non-conforming parts must be returned to HAGS Vietnam.
If any products prove defective or non-conforming under normal use and within the above-prescribed warranty periods, HAGS Vietnam will within a reasonable time and in its sole discretion, repair or replace such defective or non-conforming products by providing reparied or replacement products and parts free of charge to the site. HAGS Vietnam' limited warranties do not cover the cost of labour to remove defective or nonconforming parts or to install repaired or replacement parts.
If specific colours or designs/products have been discontinued, HAGS Vietnam will offer a choice of available alternative colours or corresponding alternative designs/products to replace the warranted parts and products.
All warranty periods begin on the date of HAGS Vietnam' invoice. Repaired and/or replacement parts are warranted only for the balance of the original limited warranty. All warranties extend only to the original Purchaser of products from HAGS Vietnam or its authorized reseller and are not transferrable.
These limited warranties apply only to HAGS Vietnam products that are erected and installed in conformance with HAGS Vietnam installation instructions, and that are maintained and inspected in conformance with HAGS Vietnam maintenance and operational instructions.
If a dispute arises concerning the warranty, it shall be finally settled by arbitration in Sweden at a location determined by HAGS Vietnam